We understand that now more than ever, life requires adaptability. Our new “Meet with Confidence” offer allows you to confidently book your future group, meeting or event with zero cancellation fees or attrition fees.
When you book 10 to 50 rooms on peak for your next meeting or group event at participating hotels with or without a meeting room, we're offering*:
- No Cancellation fees
- No Attrition Fees for rooms that are not booked
- Up to 5% rebate towards your master bill
- Short-form contract
- IHG® Business Rewards points for Planners and Bookers
Book by 31 August 2020 for meetings or stays held by 31 December 2020.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com to request a proposal and learn more about this exciting offer!
*Note: existing bookings rescheduling for a later date are not eligible for this offer.
To receive the benefits of the offer, a group must complete its booking by 31 August 2020 by executing a contract with the hotel, and the booking must be consumed by 31 December 2020. Guests will be required to request the offer from the hotel.
Terms & Conditions
- Offer applies only to group bookings of at least 10 rooms on peak and up to 50 guestrooms on peak.
- Offer allows for no cancellation fees, no attrition fees and the rebate referenced below.
- To qualify for the offer, groups must be booked with a mutually signed contract between 30 April 2020 and 31 August 2020, and bookings must be consumed by 31 December 2020.
- Rebate includes up to 5% off the pre-tax master account folio, at the discretion of the hotel, for consumed guest rooms, non- labor, food and beverage and catering, and meeting room rental charges, up to a maximum discount of US$10,000 or the equivalent in local currency.
- Rebate of up to 5% off the pre-tax master account folio excludes third party charges such as outsourced or contracted audio visual, florists or décor third party vendors).
- All other charges on the master account folio must be paid in full, and do not qualify for the discount.
- Food & beverage minimums may apply.